For November, I thought it would be great to try something simple. This month the recipe of choice, if a Coquito inspired coffee eggless eggnog. Coquito is a holiday drink that originated in Puerto-Rico. It is compared to eggnog, but has a coconut, as opposed to an egg base. Our recipe will be adding a coffee element to it. This recipe uses a coffee alternative, but you can use regular coffee if you wish. As well as a generic black spiced rum.
The ingredients are easy to find at your local market, if you do not already have them in your pantry.
- 1 Can - Evaporated milk. (Substitute your favorite vegan option)
- 1 Can - Sweetened condensed milk. (Substitute your favorite vegan option)
- 1 Can - Sweetened cream of coconut.
- 1 Can - Full-fat coconut milk
- Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tbs should suffice. More if you can handle it.
- Vanilla extract to taste.
- ½ to 1 Cup of Um’Licious Me Carb Mocha Chill (brewed strong to avoid watering down the mixture).
- Black Spiced Rum to taste
Pour and combine all in a high-speed blender.
Chill for at least 2hrs. And serve.
Happy Thanksgivings Day to You and Yours!